[Imports] Electricity Output of Solar Energy Photovoltaic Panels.

Ahmed Afia a_afiaax at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:23:11 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I have information about estimated electricity output of Solar Photovoltaic panels that installed on rooftops of buildings in Jagstfeld - Bad Friedrichshall, Germany. the information is a part from my master thesis in Stuttgart university of applied science.

I would like to upload this data to openstreetmap to share it with other researcher and users, more explanation on the following OSM wiki page:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User_talk:Afia

May I have the approval to begin the uploading?. Where i can upload (.osm file) for review before uploading on OSM ?

Thanks,

Afia
Stuttgart University of Applied Science.
Stuttgart Germany