[Imports] [Talk-ca] Ottawa Buildings & Addresses [Statistics Canada project]

James james2432 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:10:33 UTC 2017

I've submitted a ticket to the city of Ottawa to fix their links and
requested feedback. The link on the import plan wiki was already up to
date, just not the one on the dataset directly. You can get the direct link
by visiting data.ottawa.ca and from the front page click Read the City of
Ottawa Open Data Licence Version 2.0
<http://ottawa.ca/en/city-hall/get-know-your-city/open-data#open-data-licence-version-2-0>

01/27/2017 - 14:07 Thank you for providing your feedback to us regarding
ottawa.ca.
Your reference number is 800.
We will provide you with an update on your feedback within 5 business days.
Regards, ServiceOttawa

This e-mail originates from the City of Ottawa e-mail system. Any
distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains
by other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. Thank you.

Le présent courriel a été expédié par le système de courriels de la Ville
d'Ottawa. Toute distribution, utilisation ou reproduction du courriel ou
des renseignements qui s'y trouvent par une personne autre que son
destinataire prévu est interdite. Je vous remercie de votre collaboration.

--
外に遊びに行こう!