[Imports] How to handle a list of POIs?

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Fri Jul 7 14:48:29 UTC 2017

Hi Patrick,

Welcome to OSM. If you have gathered the data yourself, you should
upload it OSM in a standard editor. If you have them in a file, you
could try to open them with JOSM. If not, and you'd like an easier, web
based editor, you'll have to use iD (which is the default).

Imports are a more advanced part of OSM, and are usually for importing
data from another map/geo database.

Rory