[Imports] Large scale building edits in Fiwila, Zambia

Bjoern Hassler bjohas+mw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 23:58:24 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I'm going to continue with some large scale building edits in Fiwila,
Zambia. I've previously added about 3200 buildings from DG Premium, and
will now improve them, amend tags etc. This will all be in JOSM, but using
some of the plugins we are developing, e.g. extruding buildings.

It's strictly not an import, but I thought I'd mention it, in case people
notice the edits (though it's a long way from other activity).

Any thoughts or comments?
Bjoern