[Imports] Importing Beirut building data

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue May 2 10:06:53 UTC 2017

Hi Majd,

I can show you how to draw more complex buildings using JOSM. L-shaped,
C-shaped, using "extrusion". All still very quick. Buildings with rounded
corners, all you like. That doesn't solve the low resolution imagery, I
realise that.

The data you want to import, does it include number of floors//height? They
seem to be mostly high rise buildings.

Jo