[Imports] Importing fuel stations in UK and future similar imports

ajt1047 at gmail.com ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sun May 14 00:34:15 UTC 2017

 From looking at
http://bl.ocks.org/anonymous/raw/70742fe51e281cb2cd5a80b8eb1e8e11/ ,
there seems to be a bit of an issue with the geographic position of new
ones.  For example at M1 Woodall Services, NVDS298-10019330 is one of
two - M1 northbound and southbound - that are being proposed to be added
to the northbound area (both north and south here are shell).  There's a
proposal to modify the addr:street of the northbound one with "M1
southbound", which is obviously just wrong.  That, presumably, is the
"within 50m" test just going wrong somehow.

Further south there is NVDS298-12281659 which has an incorrect location
(in what I suspect is the industrial park office on the wrong side of
the motorway) and an incorrect addr:street (of the industrial park
office).  Looking at Google Maps here shows that a bunch of POIs
incorrectly located in the same building (a Greggs and a Subway, and
also a refrigeration company), whereas a number are correct (the KFC and
pub were built later, so it makes sense that they are correct, but the
McDonalds and Starbucks are also both OK and opened at the same time as
the garage I believe).  In this case it looks like Shell's original data
is incorrect.

Best Regards,
Andy