[Imports] Transmountain Expansion Project (British Columbia-Alberta)

Sergei Van Hardeveld daedalus2134 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 19:52:09 UTC 2017

Hello, my name is Sergei,  I am a resident of Vancouver BC and am working
on mapping the Transmountain Expansion Project (
https://www.wildernesscommittee.org/kindermorgan) or for Transmountain's
position you can see transmountain.com
Wilderness committee has already produced a map which you can find here
https://www.wildernesscommittee.org/blog/kinder_morgan_pipeline_watch_map
The person who has made the map told me that he can provide any files or
data needed to import to openstreetmap, I'm contacting this list because I
would like to be able to import whatever data he has instead of entering
everything manually though I have the Burnaby Segment complete (
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/538141654)

- I hope this makes sense, I'm wondering about the process/data required to
import the kind of data that would basically just make a path from Burnaby
to Alberta I understand from the wiki that asking first is the preferred
arrangement.
Thanks for your assistance

- Sergei