[Imports] [Talk-us] Integrating our open source data into OSM

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 07:25:44 UTC 2017

Well depending on the license issues raised by others, there is
certainly some interesting data there. But to start off with, I can't
make heads or tails of the Kansas file. It is a .csv file but seems to
have JSON in it. Except it isn't valid JSON either. All of the strings
have two quote characters surrounding them and each line is an object
with no list to contain them. I can't parse it with any of the usual
tools without first heavily regexing it to fix all the formatting
problems.

Toby