[Imports] Uploading sidewalks in San Jose, California, US

Denis Carriere carriere.denis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 09:14:09 UTC 2017

Great work Vivek!

I'm happy to see Crossify being open sourced which allows other folks
around the country to recreate your workflow.

This type of detailed data allows for some very impressive foot traffic
navigation, very cool stuff! Keep it up!

Best of luck with your sidewalks OSM contributions!

*~~~~~~*
*@DenisCarriere*