[Imports] Import of municipal trees of Grenoble, France

Vincent Frison vincent.frison at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 19:17:11 UTC 2017

Hello IlIya,

Thanks for your message !

There are cases where existing buildings that are misplaced or that no
longer exist but not yet updated in OSM. But it is still very rare, for
example on the 30 000 trees of Grenoble it concerns 51 trees only .

Otherwise I do not use the building: height tag, it is the height tag (or
building: levels tag) that is used when updating building heights.

Regards, Vincent.