[Imports] RFC for Denver Planimetrics Buildings Import

Michael Reichert osm-ml at michreichert.de
Tue Oct 3 08:54:49 UTC 2017

Hi Russell,

Am 2017-10-03 um 02:17 schrieb Russell Deffner:
> * We're working on a nicer workflow document coming soon.

Please keep in mind that you should not modify the import page after a
discussion. So please write again to this mailing list afert your the
"nicer workflow document" is available.

> * We're working on getting the processed data hosted for review, also coming
> very soon.

Making the processed data available is a requirement for an import
discussion.

Why does the source page require an email address in order that I can
view the source data? I don't think that this is necessary and would
like to ask you to make the source data available, too.

I will able to give further advice about the import after you published
the processed data (and preferably the source data).

Best regards

Michael