[Imports] RFC for Denver Planimetrics Buildings Import

Russell Deffner russdeffner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 19:46:07 UTC 2017

Hi Michael,

>Please keep in mind that you should not modify the import page after a
>discussion. So please write again to this mailing list afert your the
>"nicer workflow document" is available.
> Making the processed data available is a requirement for an import
>discussion.

I will message the list when the workflow and processed data is available. However, I am not sure I understand the not modifying after discussion comment. Surely we will want to incorporate feedback that improves the proposal, no?  This is my first time going through the import proposal process, so feedback on that is also welcome.

>Why does the source page require an email address in order that I can
>view the source data? I don't think that this is necessary and would
>like to ask you to make the source data available, too.

I will ask DRCOG if there is a way to bypass the email requirement and/or look at alternative hosting.

Thank you,
=Russ