[Imports] Heads up: Building Canada 2020

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 23:32:16 UTC 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Can we tone it down here please. There's a lot of baseless mistrust being thrown around. I know you all want the best for OSM. Try assuming good faith and interest in the map.

Mikel