[Imports] Heads up: Building Canada 2020

James james2432 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 23:53:56 UTC 2017

To answer you're question Frederik, if we take take the total
population(36million) and devide it by the average house hold family size(3
to 4) it would give about 9-10 million. Now I know this doesnt factor in
not everyone lives in a detached home(apartment) and commercial buildings,
so they might balance out. This doesnt also factor in buildings already
added in highly populated areas(vancouver, montreal, toronto, ottawa etc)

So a good guess would be less then 10 million and above 5 million.

We have less population then the State of California and as buildings
correlate with population, it doesnt seem like that much information in the
grand scheme of things(entire planet, or a highly populated city in India)