[Imports] Uploading sidewalks in San Jose, California, US

Vivek Bansal 3vivekb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 19:09:27 UTC 2017

All,

I'm asking for a community review of our project to import the Sidewalks of
San Jose, California.

The Wiki:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Santa_Clara_County,_California/San_Jose_Sidewalk_Import

We are using the San Jose data which has an ODbL compliant license (and any
government data in California has the same).  The import will happen
through the tasking manager in 640 separate blocks using JOSM.

We are only adding the sidewalks - not crossings nor curb cuts.

We are following the reasoning of the Seattle Import.

This message will be cross-posted on:
imports
talk-us
talk-us-sfbay