[Imports] Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) PA Building Import

GeoKitten geokittenosm at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 19 22:13:24 UTC 2017

Thank you for your pointers. I will try to set up a local instance of OSM tasking manager and configure the import how I want it. Once I get everything set up, I will ask Mr. Dees for permission to put it on the OSM-US server. By the way, what's the best way to contact him?
I might need some tech support on this. If I have any questions, I will ask on the mailing list.