[Imports] Data import

Bryan Housel bhousel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 15:30:27 UTC 2018

The index recognizes both spellings - “Перекрёсток” and “Перекресток” - but currently prefers the former.

The original poster (and the supermarket’s own website) says that the latter should now be preferred spelling, so I’m happy to accept that suggestion at face value, since I also don’t know anything about Russian supermarkets.

Branding is a fluid thing, so my assumption is that this supermarket probably used to put the ё in their name and now longer does it.

Thanks, Bryan