[Imports] Vermont Town Boundaries import

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Mon Feb 5 15:41:53 UTC 2018

On 2/5/18 9:36 AM, Adam Franco wrote:
> [...]
on a quick glance, this looks pretty good.

some years ago i manually imported newish TIGER town/county borders
along the
eastern border of NY. the state borders at that time were from a rather
iffy USGS
data set, and i redid it to match the much better TIGER data. i'm
interested in your
thinking about what to do with any conflicts. this should probably go
into the
documentation.

richard

rwelty at averillpark.net