[Imports] Vermont Town Boundaries import

Adam Franco adamfranco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 16:10:48 UTC 2018

Thanks for the feedback, Richard.

My plan is to leave the VT/NY, VT/QC, and VT/MA border geometry as is with
a possible exception near Poultney, VT, and update the VT/NH boundary to
the data set which seems to better reflect the current Connecticut-river
shoreline than what is in OSM currently. I've added this to the wiki:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Vermont_Town_Boundary_Import_2018#State_and_national_boundaries