[Imports] [Talk-it] Sabbioneta buildings import

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 17:33:54 UTC 2018

> >In the licence section, please add the the Municipality of Sabbioneta has
> agreed to license the data under the ODbL. Do not suppose non Italian
> speakers can read the waiver.
>
> You perfectly right, I hope now it's clear.

IMHO it is a pity that the ODbL is stated explicitly as the license,
because as it is an individual text it might have been possible to obtain
the data in a way completely compatible with the CT, which apparently now
is not the case.
We should strive to obtain general permission for inclusion in
OpenStreetMap under any free and open license, whenever possible.

Cheers,
Martin