[Imports] minvskaddress import - addresses in slovakia

Jose Riha jose1711 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 08:18:48 UTC 2018

Hello Andrea,

I am sorry, did not want to offend anyone. English variant of the page
exists and google translate of the Slovak one should give a better idea.
For the initial phase what we're going to do is manually compare
streetnames coming from Ministry with the data in OSM and synchronise
them. Although the import user has a _bot in its name it will not do any
automated edits and this will not change for many months.

Releasing code used to process the data is planned once it reaches
required quality.

Kind regards,

jose