[Imports] minvskaddress import - addresses in slovakia

Jozef Riha jose1711 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 20:48:47 UTC 2018

Hi Rory,

currently it would be pretty challenging to automate so yes, street names
will need to go through our hands. This approach may (and quite likely
will) change some point in the future althought I am not a big fan of
fullly automated scripts w/o a review. Will keep in mind to check with you
guys/gals when adding addr tags via scripts etc.

Thank you,

jose