[Imports] Utah Buildings and Address Import / Authorization

Jay Herron needleinajaystack at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 21:12:30 UTC 2018

I'm planning an import of the Utah AGRC
building footprint and address data. I anticipate slow progress and am
focusing mainly on Salt Lake City at the time, although the dataset
covers most of Utah.

I have emailed the Utah AGRC and they
have given approval for use of data in OpenStreetMaps. In an email
with
Keaton Walker from Utah AGRC, he said:

> It is ok to contribute to OpenStreetMaps using our data. People
frequently produce derivatives of our data and that is something we
allow.

Here is the wiki page on the imports: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wik
i/Utah/UtahBuildingsImport

Feel free to get in contact with me if you have questions or are
interested in helping!

Thanks,
Jay