[Imports] UK imports

Will Bailey will at zipabout.com
Fri Jan 5 16:06:22 UTC 2018

Hi everyone

I work for a company called Zipabout, based in Oxford. We work in the broad space of transport data, partnering with local authorities and transport operators in the UK to optimise the transport network.

I wanted to ask if anyone would be able to share experiences of importing data onto OSM in the UK. Any cautionary tales or best practices much appreciated.

All the best

Will

--
Will Bailey
Research Project Manager

This message, its contents and any attachments to it are private, confidential and may be the subject of legal privilege. Any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of all or part of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. ZipAbout Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 07605147 Registered Office: 303 Ballards Lane, North Finchley, London N12 8NP