[Imports] UK imports

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 17:42:01 UTC 2018

Hi Will,

Thanks for coming to OSM and to this list.

I am not sure where you stand on your journey into OpenStreetMap, but
for best practices the reference page would be:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines

Apart from that, this list
[https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports] and the local list
for past discussions and experiences.
You might also find local groups around Oxford for real life meetings.

Cheers

-- althio