[Imports] UKRail Project

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 02:47:30 UTC 2018

Hi, Liam:

Any import has to follow the imports guidelines [1].

Because you say "Not entirely sure how this works" in your email, I
wonder if you have already discussed this with the local UK OSM
community. There are many experienced users in UK who can comment on
your project, suggest modifications, etc.

Once you (the UK OSM community) are ok with that, you can come here for
further assessment, before starting the import.

Cheers,

Rafael.

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines