[Imports] Spanish Cadastre Buildings Import

Javier Sánchez Portero javiersanp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 23:03:47 UTC 2018

Hello,

The Spanish community is planning a country size manual import of building
an addresses based on data from Cadastre and we would like to receive your
comments.

The proposal is documented here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Spanish_Cadastre/Buildings_Import. Is a
quite extensive document splited in two different sections. The documents
under Import Guide contains practical instructions for collaborators, the
rest are the description of the import process itself.

We are prepared to start as soon as possible in this two places:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/M%C3%A1laga
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tenerife

The plan is to gradually incorporate more volunteers and extend the process
to more regions of the country. This process will take probably years.

Please let me know if we can answer any questions.

Thanks, Javier