[Imports] Spanish Cadastre Buildings Import

Andreas Vilén andreas.vilen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 23:56:16 UTC 2018

I’m not Spanish but I have done some building and house number mapping in Southern Spain. I have found that house numbers do not always match cadastre/reality, especially in expat heavy towns like the large areas around Marbella for instance, more specifically here: https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/36.50963/-4.96382

So I would discourage uncritical house number imports from the cadastre at least.

The building quality is probably better, but also lacks in detail especially in areas like those in my link.

/Andreas

Skickat från min iPhone