[Imports] Spanish Cadastre Buildings Import

Andreas Vilén andreas.vilen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 07:27:27 UTC 2018

Sounds thought out. My initial concerns have been calmed :)

I know there are street names in the cadastre, will these be imported as well? I tried some manual edits of this data but noticed the names were in all caps and were lacking diacritics. Because of my ignorance of Spanish I avoided adding any street names based on that data, but it’s probably easier for a native speaker.

/Andreas

Skickat från min iPhone