[Imports] Import of churches in Norway

Andreas Vilén andreas.vilen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 23:23:01 UTC 2018

The building tag is used to show what kind of building it is, not its usage. ”A building that was built as a church” and so on in the descriptions of the values.

This does not contradict your point as that speaks about usage.

For instance this is now a museum, but clearly for many years was used as a church: https://sv.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankt_Ibbs_nya_kyrka

/Andreas

Skickat från min iPhone