[Imports] Bing Building Import

Joe Sapletal joe.sapletal at charter.net
Tue Jul 3 14:37:45 UTC 2018

One could argue that an import brings people together under an organized highly focused project with a very attainable end goal.  The import I started last year garnered users I’d never heard of and connected me with a user at Mapbox that wanted to do similar work, regionally, in my area.

I haven’t seen anything detrimental from my experiences thus far.  I’m hoping to dig into the Minnesota buildings from Microsoft to see where some good work could be done with an import outside areas that have stereo digitized buildings.

Joe Sapletal