[Imports] Proposed Canadian Building outline import

John Whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 14:09:18 UTC 2018

That was the tag used on the City of Ottawa import.

The wiki page for this import is being created based on the previous
import for the city of Ottawa but I think you are correct, a different
attrition tag should be used and that suggestion will be incorporated.

Any other observations or suggestions?

Thanks

Cheerio John

Mateusz Konieczny wrote on 2018-11-04 8:53 AM:

> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canada:Ontario:Ottawa/Import/Plan#Attribution_tags
>
> "/source/=/City of Ottawa/ " - is it going to be present in changeset
> tag or on every single imported building?
>

> For changeset tags I would use something describing source in more
> detail, and on building objects
> I would avoid source tag - one in changeset is enough.
>
> 4. Nov 2018 14:38 by jwhelan0112 at gmail.com <mailto:jwhelan0112 at gmail.com>:
>
>     The Ottawa import wiki page is here:
>     https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canada:Ontario:Ottawa/Import/Plan

Sent from Postbox