[Imports] Proposed Canadian Building outline import

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:50:38 UTC 2018

The plan has now been created in the wiki.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Canada/Canada_Stats_Canada_Building_Outlines_Import/Plan

I think it should be complete although some details may need to be added.
We are essentially using the same work flow as the Ottawa building outline
import which has been approved here some time ago.

Thoughts please

Thanks John