[Imports] Importing Kerala, India road network from Facebook's ML generated data

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 09:48:57 UTC 2018

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 7:27 PM, Christoph Hormann <osm at imagico.de> wrote:

> Just wanted to note that as of now there is no meaningful correlation
> between the users listed on the import documentation and those actually
> performing the import.

Thank you for the reminder to make sure the wiki page is updated.

> The least you need to do if you organize an import is to make sure it is
> actually being performed as planned - otherwise i can only assume it
> has been discussed under false pretenses.

I will respectfully remind you there are email list etiquette
guidelines that are no less important than the import guidelines, I
would appreciate it if you would be as diligent in following them:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Etiquette

Cheers,
blake