[Imports] Importing Kerala, India road network from Facebook's ML generated data

Stephen V. Mather svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
Sun Sep 9 19:21:13 UTC 2018

Hi Christoph,

I think I remember and appreciated your work from long back in the povray community. Your writings on povray were very helpful to me way back when.

And so it is with some special disappointment I read this thread and this entire form of engagement on this import.

To answer your question:

Rather than address the behaviors that you were called out upon by Blake, you claim the need to be called out on the specific behaviors. And in your response to being called out on that act (a form of gaslighting) you repeat the action.

Gaslighting is plain English: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

This is the end of my engagement. I have muted this thread.

Thanks,
Best,
Steve

[http://sig.cmparks.net/cmp-ms-90x122.png]Stephen V. Mather
GIS Manager
(216) 635-3243<tel:(216)%20635-3243> (Work)
--sent from phone--