[Imports] Importing Kerala, India road network from Facebook's ML generated data

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Mon Sep 10 10:13:10 UTC 2018

I will try to make this brief since it is essentially off-topic here.
But i promised to attempt addressing the concerns once i understand
them so i try to do this here.

On Sunday 09 September 2018, Stephen V. Mather wrote:

> Rather than address the behaviors that you were called out upon by
> Blake, you claim the need to be called out on the specific behaviors.
> And in your response to being called out on that act (a form of
> gaslighting) you repeat the action.

I am afraid this is not something where i can meet your request.  As a
principle i try to base my behaviour on my own moral principles.  I
highly welcome and value arguments from others to adjust and refine
these principles but for that you need convincing arguments, not just a
blanket claim that what i wrote clashes with the Etiquette (which i am
still not sure how it is supposed to do that) or a secondary claim that
my reaction to that request constitutes some form of psychological
manipulation (which is frankly something that is difficult to discuss
because the accusation in itself thwarts any productive discourse on
the matter).

If there is further need to discuss social conventions and behaviour
rules on OSM communication channels i would suggest to open a dedicated
thread on talk for that (or a different suitable channel of your
choosing if you prefer).

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/