[Imports] Adding street names and road geometry in Mexico

Tommy Bruce sunfishtommy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:49:08 UTC 2018

I work Heavily in Mexico adding roads in southern Mexico mostly in the
States of Guerrero and Chiappas.  Do you have any example data files for
some of the areas you plan to import?  It am very interested in this
import, up till now i have mostly been adding roads manually It would be
really cool to fill in some of the blank areas of the map.