[Imports] Adding street names and road geometry in Mexico

Leanne Schneider leanne at kaartgroup.com
Tue Sep 18 23:08:12 UTC 2018

Good afternoon OSM,

We are planning a project to add street names and import road geometry into
OSM throughout Mexico. The data is provided by the Instituto Nacional de
EstadĂ­stica y GeografĂ­a <http://www.inegi.org.mx/> (INEGI).  We have
followed the import guidelines and created a wiki detailing the project and
outlining our processes at

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mexico_Road_Name_Import_Project

We will have a team of editors for this project that our QC team will be
closely monitoring to ensure the added data is accurate.

We are communicating with the local Mexico community to get buy in and
feedback on our project.

Please let us know of any suggestions, concerns, or anything we may have
missed.

Leanne Schneider |  Kaart   | leanne at kaartgroup.com

KAART CONFIDENTIAL

This message (including attachments if any) is for the private use of the
addressee only and may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your system.
Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message, and any attachments
in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.