[Imports] Import of forests, farmland and other types of land cover for Sweden generated from Naturvårdsverkets Nationella Marktäckedata 2018

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Apr 24 11:46:23 UTC 2019

Hi,

cold we

1. put the import on hold until its usefulness has been widely agreed,

2. take these comments, and Christoph's, back to the Swedish list and
ask someone impartial to summarize the discussion on the Swedish list to us?

It sounds unlikely to me that Christoph and Peda are the first to see
problems; they must have been aired (and ignored?) in the discussion on
the Swedish list as well!

Bye
Frederik