[Imports] Import of forests, farmland and other types of land cover for Sweden generated from Naturvårdsverkets Nationella Marktäckedata 2018

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 10:17:05 UTC 2019

On 23/04/2019 21:53, Peter Barth wrote:
> ...  but I feel the need to
> comment on the low/bad quality I perceived from this quick peek.

Can I please suggest that as well as feedback to this mailing list that
where feedback is relevant individual changesets are also commented on
(good or bad) - currently there's nothing at
http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=9651870 .

It makes it much easier for other mappers (from Sweden and further
afield) to see what is going on.

Best Regards,

Andy