[Imports] Assembly points [Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy]

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Dec 13 14:07:09 UTC 2019

> Il giorno ven 13 dic 2019 alle ore 13:40 Mateusz Konieczny
> <matkoniecz at tutanota.com> ha scritto:
>
>> Have you consulted local community?
>>
> The import is being discussed [1] on the OSM mailing list

Oh right, it was mentioned at the wiki page. BTW, I amended it a bit to mention
imports mailing list.

>> Have you reviewed data quality of data proposed to be imported?
>>
> Quality control is part of the audit process [2].

I think it would be a good idea to actually review at least some points before
importing start whatever documentations matches reality, is there actually
something signed on the ground and so on.

>> License is a bit dubious to me -
>> http://pianiemergenza.protezionecivile.fvg.it/municipalities/30001/sections/a_parte_generale
>> has no mention of iodl and
>> "© Copyright 2017 - Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia. Protezione Civile della Regione"
>> at the bottom.
>>
> This document [3] stats that any data published by RAFVG since 2014
> inherit IODL 2.0 licence.
> [3] > http://mtom.regione.fvg.it/storage//2014_2626/Allegato%201%20alla%20Delibera%202626-2014.pdf

Are you able to specify documents parts that are relevant? Entire one has 21 pages,
is it possible to do something along "according to the page N any data published by
XYZ since 2014 inherit IODL 2.0 licence, according to the page M RAFVG  is part of XYZ"?