[Imports] Proposed Import Process for Import of GTFS Data for STL Operator

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 18:59:48 UTC 2019

Hi Arthur,

Looks good to me. Let me know when you imported a few, then I'll make a
screencast video how to add the ways for those itineraries. I presume this
import results in route relations with only nodes in them? What I'm not
sure of, is whether it' s enough to only add the routes with the most stops
in them.

What I would do is add the longest variations of 'telescopic' itineraries,
but also the ones that deviate in other ways. But that can be done at a
later stage as well.

It' s not clear to me what tags the stops get and whether you place them
next to the roads, one on each side, or on the highways themselves.

Polyglot