[Imports] http://localhost:3000 lost accounts in map editor after update database

romeo romeo.petruca at perosoft.org
Sat Jan 12 05:51:05 UTC 2019

Imported openstreetmap to my local network, using this guide:

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/blob/master/INSTALL.md

Some problems with ruby and gems but solved.

Working great.

How can i make update of database an preserve acounts for map editor

Update of database:

1. |osmosis --truncate-apidb host="localhost" database="openstreetmap"
user="openstreetmap" password="" validateSchemaVersion="no"|

|2. |||osmosis --read-xml file=greater-london-latest.osm --write-apidb
host="localhost" database="openstreetmap" user="openstreetmap"
password="" validateSchemaVersion="no" with a new osm downloaded from
geofabrik

||3. after restarting rail server and access http://localhost:3000 i
have no accounts in map editor.||

||I must redefine accounts and passwords.||