[Imports] http://localhost:3000 lost accounts in map editor after update database

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Sat Jan 12 16:52:19 UTC 2019

Romeo --

You should look into osmosis' capabilities to update existing databases using change entities (replication), see
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmosis/Detailed_Usage_0.47#Replication_Tasks
and
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmosis/Detailed_Usage_0.47#--write-apidb-change_.28--wdc.29

This list is to discuss data imports, not development questions. If you want to discuss this further, you'll have better luck reaching knowledgeable people on the dev at openstreetmap.org list.