[Imports] Import missing Perekrestok

Myrik myrik at rocketdata.io
Wed Jan 23 09:54:32 UTC 2019

The data is owned by a company that provides data about itself. We give the company a license to use our software to publish that data.

Here is a link to our customer agreement. https://rocketdata.io/terms_and_conditions (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/1548235784.local-305f7248-6fa0-v1.5.5-b7939d38@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Frocketdata.io%2Fterms_and_conditions&recipient=aW1wb3J0c0BvcGVuc3RyZWV0bWFwLm9yZw%3D%3D)
We think that under OSM rules this license is called DbCL 1.0.
Of course, each of the 720 Perekrestok supermarkets does not have its own website. However, on the website of the brand network there is information about each of the branches. and the client wants information on the brand site on each branch card.
by phone numbers: the owners of the company want their clients to call them if they have such a need, and therefore they have made a common telephone number, including for those cases.