[Imports] rocketdata.io changeset

Fedor Zubrytski f at rocketdata.io
Wed Jun 5 09:06:40 UTC 2019

Hi there! We are ready to import new changesets. All POI was checked
manually.

The tags "geocode_address" and "user_address"  for internal use only: we
will not import them

https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/create_150_1

https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/create_150_2

https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/create_150_4