[Imports] rocketdata.io changeset

Imre Samu pella.samu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:16:58 UTC 2019

Hi Fedor,

just a - not obligatory feedback.  :)

>We are SAAS, helping business owners to actualize business info of their
companies on the web.

As I see  name="Coffee Like"  + amenity=cafe
brand is included in https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index
project ( used by iD editor , Vespucci  ; and  JOSM preset available)

if possible  Can you verify / synchronise the tagging ?
Now:
  "amenity/cafe|Coffee Like": {
    "tags": {
      "amenity": "cafe",
      "brand": "Coffee Like",
      "cuisine": "coffee_shop",
      "name": "Coffee Like",
      "takeaway": "yes"
    }

bonus:   if possible  can you add a "countryCodes" + wikidata info (and
for  the wikidata - the company logo  ;  and if not exist a simple english
wikipedia page  )
see the current results:
http://osmlab.github.io/name-suggestion-index/brands/amenity/cafe.html
imho: it is add an extra business/community  value for your imports.

Brand logo is important for the users of the iD editor - because there are
other "Coffe Like" - and the average user don't know it is a same brand or
a different
  ( for example in Vietnam: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4045268970 )

Best,
 Imre