[Imports] Bus stop import in Raleigh area of North Carolina, USA

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Sun May 5 13:37:24 UTC 2019

Hi Leif,

I’m curious about your thoughts on potentially adding bus routes automatically? I’ve been chipping away at adding bus routes in my area manually and it takes quite a bit of time and attention to detail. I am having trouble envisioning how that could be automated.

(In case anyone wants to help or check progress: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Utah/Transit#Utah_Transit_Authority_.28UTA.29 <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Utah/Transit#Utah_Transit_Authority_.28UTA.29>)

Martijn