[Imports] Dakota County, MN Buildings with Addresses

joe.sapletal at charter.net joe.sapletal at charter.net
Wed Sep 18 00:04:37 UTC 2019

Two years ago I headed an import of buildings with address data in Dakota County, Minnesota.  The project stalled out after all the “low hanging fruit” areas were taken care of.  I have buildings polygons and addresses for the areas that saw new development since the project started.  I’m simply going to take care of that myself, along with trying to polish off the project as a whole without using the tasking manager.  I’d put the effort into setting that all up, but like I said, once the “low hanging fruit” was done, people lost interest in the project.  I don’t blame them.  But coming off the State of the Map, I’m rejuvenated and interested in wrapping this up.  So, I’m on it and don’t freak out over all the edits I’m starting to make. 😉

Thanks,

Joe