[Imports] UN Mappers import of UNSOS waterways in Somalia

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:52:57 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 8. Apr 2020, at 20:19, Arne Kimmig via Imports <imports at openstreetmap.org> wrote:
>
> Any suggestions how to map a highway inside a riverbed? It should indicate somehow that the highway may be flooded by water occasionally.

if you are willing to map the riverbed it may be implied that the highway could become flooded, while I am not aware of specific properties that are added to highways to state they are in a riverbed.
Maybe riverbed=yes would be suitable?

Using the same object for the river and the highway would also be approximated, because the highway will not always run on the river thalweg.

Cheers Martin